For comfortable and touchless payment use the Westend Application!
Parking fee: 500 HUF/hour (every started hour counts as an hour, our fees are in HUF and include VAT)
You can pay the parking fee:
- With the help of the Westend Application
- In SMS text message (if you are a Telenor or Telekom subscriber) - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
- at the parking lot cash machines, by cash, Simple Pay application or debit card.
- You can charge your electric car at the P1, P2 and P3 levels of the underground garage and at the "A" level of the parking garage.
- From September 11, 2023, the E-charging function is also available within the Mobile Parking function of the Westend app for our registered users.
- The use of e-chargers is also possible with a parking ticket and parking pass. The bottom of the charger units read the QR code on the ticket, while the pass is detected by the built-in proximity reader. Parking and charging can be arranged at the payment machines at the same time, both with a parking ticket and a pass card. The filling quantity is indicated on a separate line on the receipt.
Please, retain your parking card and receipt until you leave.
If you wish to receive a VAT type receipt or your parking card is damaged, please go to the exits with garage service (the spiral exit at the ground floor, outdoor parking lot and the exit at P1 of the underground garage).
Our disabled parking spots are on levels P1, P2, P3 and "A".
The height limit in the Shopping Center’s parking lots is 2 meters.